Saturday, December 3, 2011

SPELLCASTER'S UNITY (DUELPASS 8)

Speelcaster's Unity Deck


First Time you enter duelpass code you will receive Structure Deck Speelcaster Unity :


Monsters (18)
Dark Magician
Gemini Elf
Apprentice Magician
Apprentice Magician
Breaker the Magical Warrior
Chaos Command Magician
Copycat
Dark Magician Girl
Dark Magician of Chaos
Element Magician
Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer
Magician of Faith
Masked Sorcerer
Old Vindictive Magician
Old Vindictive Magician
Royal Magical Library
Skilled Dark Magician
Skilled Dark Magician

Spell (15)
Book of Moon
Dark Magic Attack
Dark Magic Curtain
Dedication through Light and Darkness
Diffusion Wave-Motion
Enchanted Arrow
Graceful Charity
Mage Power
Mystical Space Typhoon
Nobleman of Crossout
Premature Burial
Serial Spell
Spell Reproduction
Swords of Revealing Light
Thousand Knives

Trap (7)
Call of the Haunted
Magic Cylinder
Magic Jammer
Mirror Force
Ready for Intercepting
Solemn Judgment
Tower of Babel

6 random variant, for the second input:
D.D. Assailant, Magical Stone Excavation, Shrink, Dark Magician, Magical Dimension, Dark Eradicator Warlock.

Source:

3 comments:

  1. My name is Noman, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called Dr.okoro, She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child(Michelle) if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email okorospellcaster@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. my husband kept on cheating on me..at first he was forgiven because i believe in second chances but still he cheats again with another woman I’ve been married for twelve years and my husband has been cheating . i told my pastor about it we prayed and fasted nothing happen. We have three children together who are still very young. My husband does not cheat with one woman, but many. Recently, for my birthday my husband left the house and never came back home the phone was dead i was frustrated i cried i prayed my Pastor told me everything will be fine, at night i was checking my mails i saw a comment online where a lady was testifying on how her husband was brought back by a spiritual doctor i contacted through the mail he responded immediately i told him my situation he told me 24 hour was all he needed to fix my situation it was like a joke, 6hours later my husband called me apologizing on the phone, that was how my husband came back home after two months separation my husband came back, his love became stronger than ever if your relationship is seeking please Dr Moosa has the answer. his mail is moosatemple@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so blessed again in my marriage after Dr Ige Ajayi brought back my husband that separated with me for good 3 mounths. Am Jessica Butler by name from USA. Even though i have mouths all over my body, it won't be enough to thank Dr Ige Ajayi for his help upon my life. My husband separated with me for the 3 months and have been in pains and agony without him. So, i searched for help everywhere but nothing worked out not until i meant Dr Ige Ajayi who i contacted online. I explained my situation to him and he promised that my husband will get back to me within 24 to 48 hours as far that my heart still beats for him. I believed in him and he prepared a spell for me and my husband called me exactly when Dr Ige Ajayi said. He pleaded and said he needs me back and now we are living happily again for the past 9 months. Everyone out there reading my article that needs help should contact him... Email: igeajayi47@gmail.com or call +2348057393990

    ReplyDelete